Managed DevOps Services
Balbhas provides DevOps service as a state-of-the-art solution with a view to greatly influence and improve the Business Value of IT applications.
- The focus is to largely synergise the process across Development, Testing and Operations organizations, with a common objective thru an integrated tools platform.
- Balbhas’s B1SwiftTM is an unique DevOps framework that comprises of a Lean overarching process model, DevOps readiness assessment suite, DevOps implementation strategy and the DevOps tools catalogue.
- The CI / CD model of B1Swift DevOps platform enables an organization to establish a seamless release framework which can be scaled up or down as per the needs of the organization.
- The DevOps Readiness assessment is an unique methodology that is useful to judge the starting point and scale for any DevOps migration.
The Process model aims to federate the core pillars inside Development and Operations world, using the 7C principles:
- Coinuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Monitoring
- Controlled Processes
The core pillars, Plan, Code, Build, Test, Deploy, Operate and Monitor are appropriately connected procedurally and tool-wise.
It includes major industry leading tools, in each pillar, such as, Jira, GIT, BitBucket, Maven, Selenium, Jenkins, Junit, Puppet, Chef, Nagios, New Relic etc. This comprehensive tools stack helps us and our customers to select a right toolset, depending on the technology and the amount of automation expected.
- Accelerated “Time to Market” through a single automated workflow syste
- Perfective product & enhanced product quality
- A collaborative/ Cohesive/ Integrated vendor eco-system
- Greater economy in tools cost (as we suggest using open source as possible)
- Larger scope for automation
- Enhanced transparency to customers & business partners
- Improved ability for Demand Management